While coming from your home country to the U.S. for medical care may be challenging, Scottsdale Healthcare is committed to making the process as easy as possible for you and your family. Sensitive to language, religious and dietary requirements, our attentive staff will work with you to meet your needs.
- Appointment, procedure and follow-up care coordination
- Facilitated hospital admission
- Communication back to referring physicians
- Interpreter services
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Assistance with short-term and long-term accommodations
- Family / visitor leisure activity suggestions
- Information on area shopping, entertainment
- Arrangements for sightseeing or tours (through third party)
A Destination to Remember - Scottsdale, Arizona
In the heart of the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale welcomes you with the energy of a sophisticated city on the move, the charm and hospitality of days gone by, and a breathtaking landscape that will inspire you. By day, our sunny skies and lush desert setting create the ideal backdrop for world class resorts, outdoor activities, championship golf, relaxing spa treatments and upscale shopping galore. By night, lounges, performing art venues and Art Walks will contribute to the enjoyment of your stay.
For more information about the services we offer for our international patients please contact us at
480-391-3885 or 800-504-9567.